JLD minerals also offering to the clients superior quality Red Ochre Minerals, one of the major ore of Iron. Red Ochre Powder that we offer is obtained from iron or ferruginous in contaminated form. In addition to being the most important ore of iron, Red Ochre is a constituent of a number of abrasives and pigments.
Red Ochre Applications:
1. Paints: Single chief paint used in the paint industry. Used in every type of paint, primer, powder, coating etc.
2. Tiles & Ceramic Industry: Natural Red Oxide is the first choice to be used as a pigment in tiles, floor tiles, flooring products, ceramics, pottery and others. It is most commonly used with cement for flooring with red color.
3. Plastic & Rubber Industry: Use Red Oxide for coloring. They also use synthetic Red Oxide powder.
4. Natural gas and oil well drilling.
5. Paints and Dyes.
7. Animal feed.
9. Brake Lining.
Red Ochre Usage:
1. Ferrous-alloys manufacturing
2. Welding fluxes manufacturing
3. Lining of brakes
Red Ochre Attributes:
1. Impurities free
2. Corrosion resistant
3. Withstands high pressure
5. Heat resistant
We have established ourselves as Red Ochre Powder Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier in Rajasthan, India. For manufacturing Red Ochre, we source superior quality red ochre from trusted vendors. We use modern technique for production methods for manufacturing Red Ochre Powder. The Red Ochre that we put forward has fine particles and is free of any sort of pollution.
Looking for fine Red Ochre? Then JLD Minerals is the right choice. We have established ourselves as a credible Manufacturer and Supplier of the Red Ochre Powder from Bikaner (Rajasthan). Having a far above the ground content of hematite, this Red Ochre Powder can be purchased from us at a reasonable rate.