Bentonite Clay India is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its capability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy meats, impurities and chemicals.
Bentonite clay India uses for personal use also or for health care:
1. Much of Bentonite clay India usefulness in the drilling and geotechnical engineering industry comes from its unique rheological properties.
2. Bentonite clay India be used in cement, adhesives, ceramic bodies, and cat litter.
3. Bentonite clay India is also used as a binding agent in the manufacture of taconite pellets as used in the steelmaking industry.
4. Bentonite clay India can also be used as a desiccant due to its adsorption properties.
5. Bentonite clay India desiccants have been successfully used to protect pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and diagnostic products from moisture degradation and extend shelf life.
6. Bentonite clay India has been prescribed as a bulk laxative, and it is also used as a base for many dermatologic formulas.
JLD Minerals is the leading Bentonite clay India supplier and manufacturers.Bentonite clay India is one of the most versatile and inexpensive natural treatments available. It provides a world of health benefits and is heralded for its safe and effective cleansing properties. Bentonite clay India is composed of aged volcanic ash found in different parts of the world and has been used. For more information contact us to know more about the price and detail of the products.